Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
We open our office seeing regular appointments now.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We recommend that you wear a mask or any face cover when you come to our office.
- We have hand sanitizer station which we encourage you to use when you enter the office. We will also check your temperature upon your arrival.
- We are implementing a “no-wait” reception area. We ask that patients come alone unless the patient is a minor.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines.
- Appointments will be managed to minimize patient overlap. That may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We also implemented HEPA filters throughout the office, an extraoral dental suction unit as well as regular saliva ejection and high-volume evacuation to limit spread of virus particles.
If you have special need or concerns, please call our office and we are happy to assist you. Your health and safety is our first priority!!
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: